This tasty breakfast is an easy way to get your children involved in making Mother's Day breakfast.
Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
1. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add in vanilla, eggs, yogurt, and milk.
3. Stir to combine and whisk until very smooth.
4. Gently fold in blueberries and lemon zest.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
6. Pour batter in ¼ cup increments without crowding skillet.
7. Cook until bubbles begin to form, flip, and finish cooking through.
8. Continue with remaining batter, buttering skillet as needed to prevent sticking.
9. Top with remaining butter and maple syrup, if desired.