This easy dessert uses fresh spring berries.
Mixed Berry Cobbler
Chef Amy Riolo
- 4 C. Mixed Berries (strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, And/or Raspberries)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar, Divided
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Zest Of 1 Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- Mix berries and 1/2 cup sugar and set aside.
- Put melted butter in a 9 x 13 glass dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and mix until lumps are gone.
- Pour batter over butter and spoon fruit on top.
- Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 50-60 minutes.