Provided by Networx.com
I don't know about you, but in my house we go through a LOT of cereal. Breakfasts, snacks, late-night munchies, fuel for our DIY San Diego carpentry projects -- what can I say? We love our cereal!
What I don't love, however, is tossing that box multiple times every month. And yes of course, I recycle it, but still. I got to thinking, there must be something better I can do to upcycle all these colorful boxes! And guess what?
Oh boy, is there ever! Like:
1. Make a pretty gift box.
2. Make an adorable gift bag.
3. Make funky customized gift tags, luggage tags, or bookmarks. Check this page out for tons of inspiration.
4. Create a functional shipping envelope.
5. Fold a fun wallet.
6. Make a mini pocket notebook.
7. Or a lovely little note pad.
8. Maybe not for everyone, but it you're in a creative or artistic professional field, you can hand-craft business cards our of colorful cereal boxes. It's very green of you, too! For bonus points, if you're a landscaper, consider making a seed business card.
9. Also post cards.
10. This pencil case tutorial is absolutely adorable.
11. You can use cereal boxes as drawer organizers.
12. Or as a self-contained miniature cereal box storage unit.
13. You can sort your mail.
14. Or make an expandable file folder.
15. For something more playful, why not a cereal box puzzle?
16. Or, this awesome Quatrefoil lantern lookalike.
18. You can completely organize your purse.
19. And make a decorative tray.
20. You can make a folder holder or magazine holder.
21. And finally, you can make an adorable little iPhone holder.
Alright, that's all I got. If you have any awesome ideas, please share them in the comments below!
Sayward Rebhal writes for Networx.com.View original post.