The second week of the college football is in the books, and the cream is slowly rising to the top. Georgia showed their heart and Florida ran out of smoke and mirrors. Texas and USC could be hunting head coaches soon.
The big question is who's the top team in college football? Alabama or Texas A&M?
Here's how I see the Top 25:
1. Alabama – The Tide is gearing up for a huge road game at College Station. The college football world has spent the last 8 months looking forward to this rematch.
2. Stanford – I think this team is really good, but it will be a few weeks before we get to see it on the field.
3. Clemson – The biggest test for the Tigers is not losing a trap game before the October 19th showdown with Florida State.
4. Ohio State – Looked good, but quarterback Braxton Miller injured his knee. It will be interesting to see how it affects him in weeks to come.
5. Oregon – The Ducks flew past Virginia, and should do the same against Tennessee.
6. Texas A&M – The Aggies will be in the driver's seat to the BCS National Title if they get a win over Bama.
7. Louisville – Should handle Kentucky, but has to keep putting up big style points.
8. Florida State – Much like Clemson, has to avoid a trap game before October 19th.
9. LSU – The Tigers have looked very impressive in the early part of the season. They have a huge game next week at Georgia.
10. Georgia – The Bulldogs showed a lot of heart and are easily the best one loss team in the country.
11. South Carolina
13. Oklahoma State
21. Notre Dame
23. Ole Miss
25. Fresno State
Connect with me on twitter: Patrickp13
1732 Valley View Dr.
Can't find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.