Alabama is looking to bring in another number one recruiting class. Here's a look at their recruiting storylines.
- Today 3-star safety Chris Williams decommited from the Tide, and will now sign with UCF.
- 3-star defensive tackle O.J. Smith has decided not to sign his letter tomorrow as he teeters on his commitment to the Tide.
- Last night, former Georgia Bulldog tight end Ty Flournoy-Smith committed to the Tide. Smith transferred from Georgia last spring after he was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report. He played last season at Georgia Military College. He is the only tight end in Alabama's 2014 class.
- Five star wide receiver Malachi Dupre out of Louisiana is choosing between Alabama, LSU, Florida State and UCLA.
- The battle over Rashaan Evans:
Much like last year with Reuben Foster, he's a 5-star linebacker out of Auburn High School who's choosing between the Tide and the Tigers.
Evans father, Alan Evans, played running back for Auburn in the early 80's before transferring out, but Evans also has family currently attending Alabama. REPORT: COACHES ON THE DANCE FLOOR Evans will make his announcement tomorrow at 10 am, and you can watch that live on Alabamas13.com
- You can also watch Marlon Humphrey sign with the Tide at 10 a.m on Alabamas13.com